Friday, February 25, 2011

New Blog

One thing is for sure, now that the economy is in the dumps, the last thing people want to pay for is attorney fees.  People think that attorneys make a lot of money, but the truth is, we end up writing off many client bills.  I have decided to start this blog to post my thoughts about many things, but mostly I want to inform people about how they can save money when they hire an attorney.  Believe it or not, there are many things that clients can do to save money when they hire an attorney.  Attorneys do not tell clients this because we make our living by selling legal advice.  People want to believe that their attorney will only do what is best for them, the client; however, attorneys are salespeople.  We want to sell our legal services to you and some attorneys will go so far as to sell you things that you do not need.  I would like to dedicate this blog to helping you understand a little bit about the law, attorneys, fees, and other law-related topics so that you can save money when you meet with your attorney.  If you have questions for me, I would be happy to answer them; however, nothing in this blog should be construed as giving legal advice.  You should meet with an attorney to talk about your specific situation and hopefully, if you use my tips, it will cost you less when you do!

No comments:

Post a Comment